Your individual gift helps children, youth and families receive the mental health treatment they need on their road of hope and healing. No matter the size, every gift is greatly appreciated.
If you would like more information on specific programs of The George Hull Centre to support with a Major Gift (over $1,000), please contact Seana Massey, Director of Development, at 416-622-8833 ext. 241 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A gift of $25...supports a young child with a Fun Friends take-home workbook to reinforce life skills they are learning in this Anxiety Group Program.
- A gift of $50…provides one hour of case management services for a child or youth.
- A gift of $125…provides a six-week parenting group for one family.
- A gift of $250…offers short term intervention for a family.
- A gift of $1,000…provides ten hours of tutoring for a youth in one of our Residential Programs.
- A gift of $2,500…provides a psychological assessment to aid in the identification and treatment of learning problems, behavioural, social and emotional issues.
You can make a monetary contribution today:
- Directly on-line, through CanadaHelps by clicking here.
By telephone, using Visa, MasterCard or American Express, by calling:
(416) 622-8833, ext 229
Via Canada Post by sending a cheque payable to:
The George Hull Centre for Children and Families
81 The East Mall, Toronto, Ontario, M8Z 5W3