Host a Fundraising Event
A meaningful way to help support the work of the Centre, one that is fun and provides a team building opportunity.
No matter what the age, there is an event that you can do, knowing that all your efforts are going to support children and families who are coping with mental health issues.
Click the button below to start Fundraising Now for the George Hull Centre!
Here are some event and fundraising ideas:
- Organize a dance party
- Hold a themed breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Host a talent show or concert (how about some Karioke?)
- Hold a barbecue, car wash, bake sale, or lemonade stand
- Donate contributions from workplace or school Dress Down Days
- Host a frisbee, soft ball or golf tournament
- Hold an auction or raffle
- Organize a bottle drive
For more information on hosting an event to benefit the Centre, please contact Seana Massey, Director of Development at 416.622-8833 ext. 241 or email email@example.com.