Welcome to the George Hull Centre!
"My worker understands me in a way others do not. I am able to feel more normal about my mental health. It’s a safe place for me to talk freely.” ~ Youth
The George Hull Centre for Children and Families is an accredited childrens mental health centre serving children from birth to age eighteen and their families.
Mental health impacts the entire family. At The George Hull Centre, we provide mental health services that address the needs of the child in the context of their family. By helping children and strengthening families, we make a difference and improve lives.
Help comes in many different ways. Our team of social workers, child and youth workers, teachers, early childhood educators, enrichment workers, speech and language pathologists, communication disorder assistants, psychologists and psychiatrists are here to provide:
• Assessment of the situation and development of a therapeutic plan
• Individual, group and family therapy for children, youth and families
• Groups for children, adolescents and parents
• Information workshops for parents and the community
• Residential and day treatment for adolescents
• Substance abuse treatment for adolescents